Happy Humpday peeps!! Hope everyone is ready for Thanksgiving…food, family, friends, good vibes and (for most) alcohol! Speaking of alcohol, Ive decided to share a festive martini recipe to help wash the thanksgiving turkey down! Its simple to make and it will get your holiday spirits going in no time! Let us know what you think of this recipe and share your own in our comments!
- 3oz Pomegranate vodka
- ¾oz Peach Schnapps
- Splash of Cranberry juice
- Take this thanksgiving to another level with this cranberry martini! Chill your glass while you prepare this drink by pouring some ice and water in it.
- In a mixing glass pour some ice.
- Pour 3oz of pomegranate vodka (that is a double shot for those of you who don’t know :P) into that mixing glass.
- Pour ¾ of peach schnapps to that mix along with a splash cranberry and mix.
- Throw away the ice from your chill glass and throw in your drink (the ice is optional).